Dear all Asus Zenfone 4 users! In this post today, we’ll continue to share with the method to bypass the Google Account on both Zenfone 4 Max and Zenfone Max 4 Pro. We know many of you are in the same trouble, due to some reasons that you are stuck at Verify Google Account screen. All you need to do is following this post and you will easily get the things done.
Here are two new methods to bypass Google Account on Zenfone 4 Max and max pro
Bypass Google Account Asus Zenfone 4 Max Pro
Method 1: Unlock bootloader to bypass
Before getting started, you need to prepare a Windows computer and a USB cable for the connection. Moreover, download & install USB driver of Asus Zenfone on your PC.
- First, download the bypass file from this link
- Power off your phone and boot it into the fastboot mode by pressing and holding the Power + Volume Up
- Extract the tool, connect your phone to the computer and run the bat file
- Perform the instructions on the cmd screen. Type 1 and hit Enter and wait for your phone to reboot
- Continue to type 2 and Enter to bypass FRP. Wait for your phone to reboot.
- Next, type 3 and also hit Enter to relock bootloader so that there are not any risks affecting your Zenfone 4 Max or Max Pro. Wait for device to reboot again
- Now, enter 4 to exit the tool.
- Next, don’t reboot, instead go to the recovery mode on your phone by using Volume buttons and wipe data, cache.
That’s all! You have now successfully bypassed Google Account your Zenfone 4 Max and Max Pro.
Method 2: Use RBSoft to remove Google Account
- Download three required files from this link
- Once done, extract and install RBSoft v1.6
- Now, open Device Manager on your computer to check
- Now, switch your phone off and reboot into the EDL mode by holding and pressing Volume Up + Down buttons while connecting it to the computer
- Check the Device Manager, if you see Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, that means it’s successful.
- On the RBSoft v1.6 screen, click on Manual Loder and browse the downloaded .mbn file
- Click on Reset Frp and then Format Userdata.
Wait for the process to complete and reboot your phone. You have done bypassing Google Account on your Zenfone 4 Max and Max Pro