As you know, unlocking the network of locked iPhones is never easy. You might have to pay for hundreds (or even thousands) of dollars to unlock network of your iPhone. So, if you are using a locked Docomo iPhone and are looking for solutions to unlock your device, then this post is for you. In this post today, we are going to show you steps to unlock your Docomo iPhone for free.
How To Unlock Docomo iPhone For Free
Before getting started with unlocking the network of your Docomo iPhone, here are things you should note first:
- Only supports iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S and iPhone SE from Docomo network
- Your iPhone must be active over 180 days (6 months)
- Your phone is not in Top of Form
- Block/Blacklist list from the carrier
- Bottom of Form
- You need to be the owner of your iPhone, are using the Docomo services, and have a My Docomo ID account.
Now, let’s start unlocking your Docomo iPhone.
- To unlock your device, you need to get the IMEI number of your iPhone
- Launch Phone Dial app, and type *#06# to get IMEI
- Go to Settings> General > About and scroll down to get IMEI number
- Sign in your Docomo account from this link:
- Once you log in, click on ドコモオンライン手続き (Docomo Online Procedure)
- If you cannot find the section, simply visit this link directly:
ドコモオンライン手続き : https://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/mydocomo/apply
- Now, go to SIMロック解除. If you fail to unlock, simply follow the below link:
SIMロック解除 – Unlock SIM docomo :
- Choose iPhone/iPad in the section 1, and then enter the IMEI number of your iPhone in the section 2