Dear all Samsung Galaxy phone users! Are you getting trouble with your Samsung device running Android 7.0 as it is being stuck at the Verify Google Account screen? If yes, in this post we’ll share you a very special tool that can help you bypass Google Account easy as pie just in a few minutes.
Before getting started, you should prepare some things first:
- Download and install Samsung USB driver on your Windows Computer
- Keep your phone battery at least 20% to get rid of unexpected issues.
Once done, let’s take a look at how to bypass Google Account on your Samsung Galaxy device.
Steps To Remove Bypassing Google Account For Samsung Phones
- First, you need to download and then extract FRP_Tool_Pro.rar
- Power on your phone and connect it to the computer
- Now, launch the exe file with administrator
- At the Support Mobile Device section, choose your phone’s model name
- Once done, click on Remove FRP
- Wait for the process to finish after you see the line rebooting device
- Now, press and hole Volume Down + Power buttons to reboot
- There will now be an error appearing on the screen. Simply click on Softbrick Error Fix in the tool
- Finally, it’s done, your device will boot up without being stuck at Verify Google Account
That’s all steps you need to do! Your Samsung Galaxy device running Android 7.0 has successfully bypassed the Google Account. In case you have any trouble, let’s know in the comment, we’ll find out solutions for you.