Dear all Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge users! As you know, there are dozens of custom ROMs updated weekly for your device. However, a ported Galaxy S9+ ROM is not still available. So, to help you experience all latest features of Samsung Galaxy S9+ on your Galaxy S7 Edge, we are going to bring you a ported Galaxy S9+ ROM for your phone. If you feel interested this ROM, here are steps to install this awesome custom ROM on your Galaxy S7 Edge
Galaxy S7 Edge: G935S, G935L, G935K, G935F, G935FD
Galaxy S7: G930S, G930L, G930K, G930F, G930FD (Developing)
Latest Update H4.0 (02/05)
- Fix “Recording”
- Fix FC Music
- Fix Galaxy Gift
- Remove root access
- Add MultiCSC
- Multilang support
- Fix Secret code (*#06#, *#1234#,…)
- Allow auto-selecting 2G/3G/LTE auto, 2G/3G auto, 2G only, 3G only, LTE only
- Rom supports the dual-SIM Galaxy S7E, which are changed from the single-SIM variant.
- Many more
Note: Once you flashed the ROM successfully, you need to update all the apps on your phone by going to Settings > Apps > System Apps > Game Tool > Uninstall the updates and provide the permission for other apps.
- Make a backup of all your important data
- Ensure to install a custom TWRP recovery on your Galaxy S7E
- Charge your phone’s battery to at least 50% to avoid unexpected issues during the flashing process
Now, let’s start flashing the ported S9 ROM on Samsung Galaxy S7E.
How To Galaxy S9+ ROM On Galaxy S7 Edge
- First of all, download the ported ROM from this link onto your computer
- Connect your phone to the computer and copy the ROM file into it
- Switch your device off and boot it into the TWRP recovery by pressing & holding Power + Home + Volume Up buttons
- From there, tap on Advance > Wipe > Format Data
- Once done, tap on Install and flash the VTLROM.ZIP Rom file. Next, follow the on-screen instructions
- Wait for the process to complete and then reboot your S7E
That’s it! You have successfully flashed the ported Galaxy S9+ ROM on your Galaxy S7E. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.