Apple has officially seeded iOS 12.1.3 update firmware for all supported iPhone/iPad devices. You can right now go to Settings > General > Software Update to update your phone to the latest iOS version. However, there are still many of you that want to install a clean firmware update on your phone to avoid bugs and issues. So, this post will give you the quick and fast download of the iOS 12.1.3 firmware for iPhone/iPad. Read on this post to download and install it on your iPhone/iPad.
Official iOS 12.1.3 Firmware
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone10,4 (iPhone 8)
- iPhone10,5 (iPhone 8 Plus)
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5s GSM, iPhone 5s CDMA
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Pro (11-inch – 2018)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (1st generation | 2nd generation | 3rd generation)
- iPad 5 (9.7-inch – 2017)
- iPad 6 (9.7-inch – 2018)
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3
- iPad Pro (9.7‑inch)
- iPad Air 1, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch (6th generation)
How To Update To iOS 12.1.3 Without Losing Data
Once you downloaded the iOS 12.1.3 firmware for your iPhone/iPad, follow these steps below to update your device to the latest iOS version without losing data.
- Make sure you have the latest iTunes version installed on your phone.
- Plug your phone into the computer using a Lightning cable for the connection.
- iTunes will automatically open. If not, manually open it
- On your iPhone/iPad, go to Settings > your Apple ID and disable Find My Phone
- Click on Summary tab in the left sidebar.
- Next, hold the Alt/Option key on the Mac (or Shift Key on your Windows) and click Check for Update section, instead of Restore section.
- Browse to the folder that contains the iOS 12.1.3 firmware you previously downloaded.
- iTunes will then prompt that your iOS device will be updated to iOS 12.1.3 version and it will verify the update with Apple.
- Simply click on Update and iTunes will start updating your iOS device to iOS 12.1.3.