Dear all Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 users! You are having problems with your Tab and searching a combination ROM to fix the bricked issue. Today we’ll share with you a combination ROM so that you can flash it on your Tab device for fixing the bricked issue. Here are some notes as well as steps to flash this ROM on your Tab A 2016.
- Combination ROM is a kind of ROM for testing and it’s not effective for fixing the hardware. It’s only used for testing bugs or software damage.
- The combination is also great for recovering IMEI number, Baseband and a few software
- After flashing the combination ROM, you will not be able to use features such as making calls, texting messages, playing games…
- The combination ROM still keeps FRP, EE and other securities.
Now, let’s start flashing this combination ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 (SM-T280)
How To Flash Combination ROM For Galaxy Tab A 2016
- First, download the ROM on your computer from this link
- Now, download and extract Odin and install Samsung USB driver
- After restarting your computer, power off your Tab and boot it into the Odin
- Press and hold Power + Home + Volume Down buttons at the same time. Next, press Volume Up key to boot into the Odin mode
- Connect your Tab to your computer. If the COM:ID changes into the Blue color, that means the connection is successful
- Click on AP button and choose the combination ROM file
- Click on Start button to begin the process. Wait for the process to finish.
Also see: Tips to fix your battery drain too fast
Once done, disconnect the cable and boot up your device. Now you can see the result. If you have any trouble in the process, let’s know in the comment below.