In the latest patch update, Samsung has upgraded the bootloader level to level 8 for Galaxy S7& S7 Edge devices. Generally, bypassing Google account becomes a little complicated due to the newer bootloader level. Highlighted in this post is the solution to bypass Google account on Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 binary 8. So, if you are looking for solutions to remove Google account verification on your Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, then this post is for you. Simply read on this post for further assistance.
Steps to bypass Google Account on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Binary 8
Since you will be stuck at Google Account verification, backing up / restoring your data is impossible. Before proceeding, you need to prepare some things first so that the process can be successful.
- A Windows computer and a USB cable
- Connect your Galaxy S7/S7 Edge to a Wi-Fi network
- Keep your phone battery at least 50%
Download necessary files:
- COMBINATION_FA60_G930FXXU3ARI2.rar (513M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G930FXXU2ARA2.rar (563M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G930FXXU1AQB2.zip (688M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G930FXXU1APL4.rar (563M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G930FXXU1APH2.zip (685M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G930FXXU1APC7.rar (562M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- COMBINATION_FA60_G930FXXU1APB4.zip (684M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- HEROLTE_EUR_OPEN.pit |
- SM-G930F _6.0.1_dm_verification_Bypass.rar |