Many Oppo smartphone users have been getting trouble with bypassing Google Account on their phone. After each factory reset, but you forget the Google account previously signed into your Oppo phone, you will be stuck at Verify Google account screen for the setup process.
Google Account Verification issue can be resolved by flashing the stock ROM again with the help of MsmDownload tool. However, not many users have knowledge about manually installing the firmware as it requires a lot of complicated steps and computer to do so. If you are looking for a simple solution to bypass Google account on your Oppo, then you should this post. Today, we’d like to share a method, although it’s not new, to bypass Google Account in two seconds. Let’s see!
Bypass Google Account For All Oppo Devices In 2 Seconds
- Power your phone up
- In the Select Langue screen, tap on Emergency Call
- Press *#812# or *#813# and hit Call button.
That’s done! You now have successfully bypassed Google account on your Oppo phone. However, if you press *#812#, your phone will be the Chinese language and you need to change it into your own language.
To change the language, try the following steps.
- Open Settings app
- Scroll down and tap on the three-dot section, it means Additional Settings
- Tap on the six line and choose the first line. From there, you can change your own language.
- Now, return to Settings > Security > Account and exit the current Google account on your Oppo phone.
That’s all! Good luck to you.