Dear all Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 plus users! If you feel bored with the stock Android version on your phone, then this post today will bring a completely new ROM for your phone. It’s built on the stock Android 8.0 Oreo with the latest features. If you feel interested in this ROM, then keep reading this post to flash the ROM file on your phone
- Completely Deodex
- Debloated many animations
- Fixed (AOD, DOLBY, KEYLIGHTS, etc)
- Fixed WI-FI / Bluetooth
- Fixed Glitched Launcher
- Added J4 cam
- Added Performance Mode
- Panorama @ Repulsa
- Fixed Private Mode
Before flashing the ROM, you need to install TWRP recovery on your phone first.
Installing a TWRP will jump the KNOX trip, which will cause the warranty loss of your Galaxy S9/S9 Plus, so you should note that.
Install A TWRP Recovery On Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S9
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Download and install Samsung USB driver on your computer: Link
- Download and extract Odin v3.13.1 version
- Get TWRP recovery for your phone
- Twrp Recovery Samsung Galaxy S9: : twrp-3.2.1-1-starlte.tar .md5
- Twrp Recovery Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus: twrp-3.2.1-1-star2lte.tar .md5
- Go to Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlocking Option
- Power your phone off and boot it into Download mode by pressing and holding Power + Bixby +Volume Down When you see a blue warning screen, simply press the Volume Up button.
- Open Odin file and connect your phone to the computer
- In Odin, click on Options tab and uncheck the Auto-reboot
- Click on AP button and browse to the TWRP recovery file
- Click on Start and wait for the process to complete
- Reboot your phone by pressing Power + Bixby + Vol Down buttons
- When your phone restarts, quickly press & hold Power + Bixby + Volume Up buttons to boot into TWRP recovery. From there, make a wipe for your data to avoid hanging Samsung logo.
- Reboot your phone and that’s done!
Flash Black Pearl Custom ROM On Your Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
Once you have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your phone, then it’s time to flash the custom Rom on your device.
- Download the custom ROM file https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=674106145207491440 (v5.5)
- Once done, copy it into the internal storage of your phone
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery and tap on Wipe. Check: Cache, Data, Dalvik, System, and swipe to confirm your selection
- Once done, tap on Install and flash the ROM
Wait for the process to complete and reboot your phone. That’s all! You have now flashed the new Black Pearl ROM on Galaxy S9/S9 Plus. Let’s know your thought in the comment below.