Samsung has impressed many people with the release of its three new flagships, including Galaxy S10E, S10 and S10 Plus. There are a few days left, they will be available on the market. Each of these phones come with an improved camera setup, bigger and brighter display, more powerful chipset, and many more. Thousands of users are satisfied with both the exterior and interior of these new flagships. However, the thing that can prevent many users from purchasing these phone their pricing. With the starting price at $900, it’s quite hard for people who don’t afford but still want to own the latest Samsung flagship. In this case, a carrier-Galaxy S10 will be the ideal solution for those who only have a limited budget. But when you opt for a monthly-pay basic option, you will have to use the same service provider until the contract ends. Saying in other words, you will not be able to switch to other carriers on your Galaxy S10E/S10/S10 Plus as you prefer since it’s locked. That’s why you need to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S10.
What You Need To Unlock to Unlock Your Galaxy S10E/ S10/S10 Plus
If you are one of the people who want to get rid of the network restriction on your Galaxy S10E/S10/S10 Plus, then you are in the right place. In this post, we will show you the ways to unlock your phone permanently to work on any carrier.
Before getting started, you need to find the IMEI of your phone. If you do not know, IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identifier, which is a 15-digit code. It is assigned to all smartphones and needs to be identified.
Steps to find IMEI number on a Samsung Device
Finding the IMEI number on your Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10E is not difficult. You just enter the following *#06# on the phone dial app and the 15-digit IMEI will quickly show up on the screen.
You can also find the IMEI number of your Galaxy phone by heading to the Settings menu and checking “About” option. You will also see IMEI there.
Solutions to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10E
You can unlock your Galaxy S10E/S10/S10 Plus in three ways:
- Use software to unlock the Galaxy phone
- Utilize a third party unlocking service such as com
- Get an unlock code from your current service provider.
Use software to unlock your Galaxy S10
While this method is quite out of date, sometimes there still cracked files that can unlock Galaxy S10 models. If the download link is available, you can download it and flash it through Odin tool. This way can unlock your Galaxy S10E/S10/S10 Plus for free, but it’s very difficult to get the file.
You can refer these following posts to unlock the Galaxy phones for free through the software.
- Unlock Network Of Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Unlock Sprint Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus For Free
- Unlock All Sprint Samsung Galaxy Devices
Request Unlock Code from your Service Provider
This unlock method is quite simple and more affordable. However, it’s not easily achievable since the service providers only give you the unlock code if you meet certain requirements. For instance, you need to have your dues clear, you should have an account that’s already active for more than 60 to 90 days, and you shouldn’t be on any payment plan. Once you mêt all the requirements, you need to follow these steps below to get your Galaxy S10E/S10/S10 Plus unlocked:
- First, you need to call the customer service number of your service provider and then provide them the IMEI code of your phone (when you are asked for it). After you have provided your IMEI number, ask them to give you the unlock code.
- You now have to wait for at least 5 working days to receive the unlock code. Once it’s available, you can then get rid of the network restrictions from your Galaxy S10E, S10 and S10 Plus devices.
- Once you receive the unlock code, power off your phone, and replace your current SIM card with a new one from a different carrier (replace a SPRINT SIM with an AT&T SIM). After that, enter the code sent to you by your service provider.
- Simply enter the unlock code and your device is now the global version that can use any SIM card.
Use UnlockZoom service to unlock your Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10E
If none of the prior methods helped you unlock your Galaxy S10, then you should think about an unlock service provider to unlock your Galaxy phone. There are a number of unlocking service provider out there, but most of them are scams. If you cannot find a trusted service provider, you can choose our unlock system.
- For this option, all you need is to visit our unlock service page on our website and then choose your model from here: https://unlockzoom.com/
- Locate your model and then enter the IMEI number of your Galaxy S10.
- Once done, simply choose a payment method and navigate to the checkout page.
- After it’s done, you’ll receive the unlock code within 12-48 hours depending on your carrier.
- Read carefully the instruction in the attached email and you can then use your Galaxy S10 with a new carrier’s SIM card by entering the unlock code to unlock your phone.
These are some common methods to unlock your carrier Samsung Galaxy S10E/S10/S10 Plus. However, you should always remember that if you choose a third-party unlock provider to get the unlock code, then you need to choose a trusted unlocking service like our service to get the unlock done.