Dear all Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note users! The unlocked Galaxy Note 8 version comes with an expensive price, nearly $1000, so many of you are not affordable to grab one yourself. That time, a locked carrier version, here is Sprint carrier, is the best choice for you to choose with a reasonable price. But locked version exists a lot of negatives, especially your Note 8 will only be able to use the SIM card of Sprint carrier.
If you want to unlock your phone, you will need to pay the amount of money to make it unlock fully with the help of the unlock service provider or from Sprint carrier. But now, we can help you unlock your Sprint Note 8 to use with any carrier without having to pay money. If you are eager to unlock your Note 8, read this post to know how to unlock Sprint Galaxy Note 8.
This method is only applied to Android 7.1.1 Nougat and your device must be running on firmware:
|N950USQU1AQI5 or N950USQU1AQH7|
Before proceeding, you need to meet some certain requirements:
- First, back up all of your important data via Google or Dropbox
- Turn on USB Debugging Option in Settings > Developer Options
- Also enable the OEM Unlock option
- Charge your phone’s battery to at least 40% to keep out of any unexpected issues.
- A Windows computer is required to finish the process
Steps To Flash Unlock File On Sprint Galaxy Note 8
- First, download and install Samsung USB drivers as well as Odin v3.13.1 on your computer. (Updated: Get this modified Odin for those who get the “SHA256 is Invalid” error with Odin.)
- Once done, extract the Odin file
- Now, download the unlock file for Sprint Galaxy Note 8 from here
- Next, unzip the file to get the N950U Sprint Unlock file to flash via Odin
- Power off your Note 8 and boot it into Download Mode. To do so, press and hold Power + Bixby + Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- Then, press the Volume Up button to go into Download Mode
- Now, launch the Odin app and start flashing the unlock file. Simply click on AP section and choose the extracted file.
- Once done, your phone will automatically reboot. Download the Z3X Tool Pro v29.5 software (get the file from here), open it and select model G930P or G935P, tap on Unlock and Done