Dear all AU Samsung Galaxy Note 8(SCV37), S8 Plus (SCV35), S8 (SCV36) users! Your device is still being tightened in using the AU network. You need to wait until your contract with your carrier over. Your Samsung Galaxy phone only using the AU SIM card can make you annoyed in some cases. You won’t be able to use Sim card of any other carrier, which means your phone is locked to the AU network.
Our previous post gave you the solution to unlock the AU Galaxy S8 and this post today we are going to share with you how to unlock the AU Galaxy Note 8, S8 Plus, S7 Edge. If you are looking a free solution to unlock your Galaxy phone, just keep reading this post.
We’ve already tested these ROMs carefully, so you should not worry about flashing the ROM to unlock your AU Galaxy. They support full languages and although there are still some existing apps of the Docomo carrier, you can easily remove them.
Before unlocking your AU Galaxy phone, you should ensure something first:
- Make a backup of all your important data to avoid something wrong
- Charge your phone’s battery to at least 50% to get rid of the unwanted issues.
- We will not take responsibility if you have any issues with your device such as data loss or warranty loss
- Download and install Samsung USB driver on your computer.
Your Galaxy phone needs to be running on the binary level 1 of Android 8.0 Oreo to unlock your phone. If you have already updated to newer version, try to downgrade it first. We’ll update newer firmware in the following days.
Solutions To Unlock AU Galaxy Note 8, S8 Plus, S8, S7 Edge For Free
- First, download the Odin v3.13.1 tool as well as the firmware of Docomo Network
- S8 SCV36 -> SC02J
- S8 Plus SCV35 -> SC03J
- Note 8 SCV37 -> SC01K
- S8 SCV33 -> SC02H
You can also use the Samfirm to download the firmware and then follow this post to flash the firmware using Odin.
- Next, insert any SIM card into you