Finding a solution for iPhone locked is to use the SIm card of other carrier networks is never easy. However, there is now a solution for iPhone unlocking that is using Gevey sim. It supports all locked iPhones running iOS 11.3.1 or lower iOS version and you can use it to unlock iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, and X. You can grab an R-12 SIM unlock chip or Heicard SIM on eBay for only a few dollars.
One of best features is that you can easily use 4G LTE at a maximum speed on your iDevice anywhere. It comes with an ICCID that’s automatic and very easy to configure to use your locked iPhone with other SIM cards.
Once you successfully purchased R12 SIM unlock, follow the below steps to unlock your locked iPhone.
Gevey SIM works perfectly with the latest newest iOS versions as well as the latest iPhone models.
- iOS 11.4.1 or lower versions supported
- iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus & iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s & iPhone SE
How To Unlock Any Locked iPhone To Use With Other SIMs
- Remove the SIM tray from your iPhone, and then place another SIM over R-SIM 12 or Heicard chip.
- Once done, insert SIM tray back into your iPhone.
- When you see “SIM not supported” message on the screen, simply press & hold the Power button and then tap on Emergency call.
- Enter *5005*7672*0#and tap on Dial
- Now there will be a menu showcasing networks on the screen. Just scroll down to the bottom and tap on Edit ICCID.
- Enter one of the ICCID codes from the list below and tap on
Updated 01/09/2018: 89014103279252836334
Updated 28/08/2018: 89014103279252826103
Updated 09/08/2018: 89014104277806044081
Updated 04/08/2018: ICCIC
Updated 25/07/2018: ICCID
Updated: 21/07/2018: New ICCID to turn locked iPhones into global versions
Updated 18/07/2018: Working 100%
ICCID codes: 89014104277806042598
- Select 3G/ 4G Sharp Mode
When the Setup OK message appears, tap on Accept. Simply reboot your iPhone to apply the new Gevey SIM configuration.
Things You Should Note Before Using Gevey SIM
- If your device is blacklisted device, you cannot use it out of origin country
- Gevey sim cannot remove iCloud Activation Lock.
- The solution might not help you. For a permanent unlock from carriers like AT&T, O2, etc., you should do a factory unlock first. However, it’s fine to use Gevey sim if you have a limited budget.
- Gevey sim can be used without the original SIM, but the carrier of the iPhone should be known.
- You are not allowed to update your iPhone to the newer iOS versions before it’s confirmed that the Gevey sim is compatible with those new ones. You’d better disable over-the-air update.