Dear all Huawei smartphone users! In the recent updates released, Huawei has already updated the bootloader level of their phones. Thus, bypassing Google Account becomes more difficult. We usually use Talkback to bypass google account on our Huawei phones. However, taking advantage of TalkBack is no longer available on some Huawei models. So, in this post, we’ll show you an updated method to bypass Google account on your phone that is using Data Transfer feature.
All you need is to recover apps on your Huawei devices. Now, let’s start FRP bypassing on your phone.
However, before proceeding, you need to prepare some things first so that the process can be successful.
- Prepare another Huawei smartphone and install required apps on it
- Open CH Play, search and install Phone Clone app and that Android
- Continue to install Shareit app
- Now, visit this link: bit.ly/techzai including ApexLaucnher 3.3.3, Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk and Bypass Android 8.apk
Once you meet all requisites, let’s dig into steps to FRP bypass on Huawei devices. We tested this method on Huawei Mate 10 Pro, but other Huawei phones can also try it.
How To FRP Bypass Huawei Devices
- First, connect your Huawei phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- In the Huawei device screen, choose With Phone Clone. Next open the Phone Clone app on the other device > tap on This Old Phone and scan QR code.
- Now, tap on Apps & Data and tick on Files & Shareit Next, tap on Transfer and wait for the process to complete.
- On your Huawei phone, return to the Select Language Next, press and hold two your fingers on the screen for 10 seconds to open TalkBack.
- Now, draw L letter and tap on TalkBack Settings. Next, press & hold Volume rockers to disable Accessibility Shortcut.
- Tap on Help & Feedback > Get Started With Voice Access > tap on the arrow icon in the YouTube video to open YouTube app.
- Now, tap on Share > choose Shareit Tap on Allow by following the onscreen instruction.
- On the Huawei phone you prepare, open Shareit app, and tap on Receive to open QR code.
- Next, scan the QR code using your Huawei phone’s camera and wait for them to connect to each other.
- Now, continuously browse to Download folder of the Huawei phone you prepared and send three files: ApexLaucnher 3.3.3, Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk and Bypass Android 8.apk
- Install Apex Launcher app on your phone and then open it. Now you are on the home screen.
- Now, open Files app and install Bypass Android 8.apk.
- Continue to install Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk. Once done, open it, tap on three-dot button and choose Browse sign-in option
- From there, enter any Google Account you remember the password. Next, reboot your Huawei phone.
That’s all! You have successfully bypassed Google account on your Huawei phone. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.