The Chinese smartphone maker, Oppo, usually comes with a lot of impressive Android smartphones, from entry-level class to high-end class or selfie camera phone. However, there is an issue that can make many Oppo users feel annoyed is the retail demo every time you set up the Welcome screen. Luckily, we now have a solution to help you get rid of this annoyance. Here’s how you can do it.
Steps To Remove Retail Demo On Oppo Devices
- First of all, you need to download this file from here and save it onto your device
- Now, enable USB Debugging by going to Menu> Settings> Additional Settings> Developer Option. If you cannot find the Developer Option, go to Settings> About Phone and tap 7 times on Build Number until you see a message saying that you are now a developer. After that, back to Additional Settings and you’ll see that option
- Next, tap on it and enter the password for the confirmation.
- Once done, take a look at the OEM Unlock option and toggle it on.
- Now go to File Manager and select Download option to install the downloaded file
- Here, tap on the file and wait until the process is complete. If you see the Install Block pop-up, go to Security tab and enable the Unknown Sources option
- Now, open the file and choose Factory Reset. The process will then format all of your data, so we recommend you to create a full backup before doing that
- After tapping on it, select Activate and your Oppo smartphone will now reboot
- Once your device successful boots up, complete the steps of the Welcome screen and you will no longer see retail demo on your Oppo phone.
That’s all you have to do! From now, you will never have to see the retail demo on your Oppo smartphone. If you feel this post useful, share your thoughts with us in the comment below.