Bypassing the Google Account is never easy for Android phones. Many users had to even spend hundreds of dollars to resolve this issue on their device. Flashing the stock ROM or installing a recovery ROM does not help in removing the FRP Google Account on it. Moreover, from Android Nougat, overcoming the Google Account security layer becomes more difficult. So, if you are getting trouble with bypassing Google Account on your Sony Xperia phone running any Nougat, follow the step-by-step guide below to remove FRP Google Account on your phone.
Note: We tested this method on Sony Xperia XA, but it also works on other Xperia models, including:
Sony Xperia XA Ultra F3211, F3212, F3213, F3215, F3216
Sony Xperia X F5121, F5122 –
Sony Xperia X Compact F5321 – Sony Xperia XZ FZ8331
Sony Xperia Z3 D6603, D6616, D6633, D6643, D6653, L55t, L55u
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803, D5833
Sony Xperia Z5 E6653, E6603
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact E5803, E5823
How To Bypass Google Account On Sony Xperia Devices
Once you read the note to know if your device is supported, let’s start with the process of bypassing Google Account on your Xperia phone.
- From the setup screen, connect your device to a Wi-Fi network
- Return to the first setup screen, and tap on Visual Aids, choose TalkBack and enable it
- When you are in the TalkBack tutorial screen
- Now, swipe on the screen and tap on TalkBack Settings, press & hold Vol Up + Vol Down keys for a few seconds to turn TalkBack off.
- Scroll down to the bottom and choose Help & Feedback
- Type Voice in the search box and tap the first line: Get Started with Voice Access in the result
- Play the video, and tap on the arrow button then tap the link to open YouTube app
- The Chrome browser will then open, don’t sign in any account by choosing No, thanks
- Now, type in this URL: goo.gl/GH73Z3 and download the Quickshortcutmaker.apk file.
- Once done, install the app. Remember to enable the Unknown Source when prompted.
- After the app is successfully installed, open it and search for Core Settings in the box
- Tap on that option, choose Try and tick on Enable non-secure ADB Restart your Xperia phone
- Now, connect your phone to the Windows computer and wait for the drivers to install
- On your computer, download the minimal ADB fasboot program, instal