Currently, there are not many cook ROMs for Hong Kong Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge variants. So, to help you get rid of this trouble, we wrote this post to continuously update the custom ROM for the HongKong Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge. Today, we bring to you a ported Galaxy Note FE ROM from your device. If you want to experience full features of Galaxy Note FE and especially the Bixby assistant, don’t skip this custom ROM.
*Android 7.0 Nougat
* Base on Base on Galaxy S8 Plus
* Support Multiple languages
* Rooted / Deodexed / Zipaligned / Busybox / Deknoxed
However, before proceeding, you should take note something first:
- Remember to back all your data through Google Account or Dropbox
- Enable USB Debugging Option in Developer Option for the easier connection
- Charge your Note 5 or S6 Edge battery to at least 50%
- Make sure you have a TWRP custom recovery installed on your device so that you can flash the ROM
This ROM currently supports some Note 5 and S6 Edge models, check out below:
Galaxy Note5: SM-N9200. SM-N920S SM-N920L, SM-N920K, SM-N920C
Galaxy S6: SM-G9200, SM-G9208, SM-G9209. SM-G9250, SM-G9280
As this is a custom ROM, there are still a few small bugs for your device, but it does not affect your daily use. We will not remain responsible in case something goes wrong with your phone.
Steps To Flash Galaxy Note FE ROM For HongKong Galaxy Note 5 And S6 Edge
- Download the ported FE ROM on your computer
- Once done, transfer the custom into the internal storage of your device
- After the transfer is successful, detach the USB cable and then power off your device.
- Now, press and hold the Power + Home + Volume Up buttons together to boot into the recovery mode.
- Once you are here, choose tap on Advance > Wipe Factory > Format Data
- Return and tap on Install > choose the ROM > AROMA installation
- Wait for the process to complete and reboot your device
After your phone boots up successfully, you can taste the ported FE ROM on your Note 5 or Galaxy S6 Edge. If you want more customizations, you can flash this file to get the boot animation of Note 8.