Keeping tabs on your ward – whether that’s your child or your employee – can reveal very interesting data. In the case of monitoring your child, it gives you greater parental control over what they do on their mobile device; if you’re an employer, it gives you greater visibility into the daily activities of your employees.
In recent years, device monitoring technology has taken astounding leaps and bounds in terms of development, and there are now literally dozens of applications and services aimed at giving you more control and more transparency when you’re not around. One great example of parent control software is Spyzie, a holistic web application intended to make digital monitoring easy, convenient and affordable.
Spyzie was developed with one objective in mind: to give you all the information you’ll need to ensure that your child or employee is on the right track – both literal and virtual. Aside from its robust parent control capabilities, as explained in subsequent sections below, Spyzie gives you timely information about your ward’s physical location. For kids, it’s a question of safety, and for employees, it’s about productivity.
Digital monitoring capabilities include the following features:
- App and device restrictions and app-blocking; control screen time
- Viewing call logs, messages, social posts, media and emails
- Checking locally stored data, including media and documents
- Verifying browser information and application activity
- Tracking SIM changes
- Viewing deleted text messages, calls and media
- Voice memo and text input tracking
- Viewing calendar events
- Control social apps activity across multiple platforms
In terms of physical monitoring, Spyzie lets you track a target device’s real-time location, and even allows geofencing. That means you can define a perimeter that your child must not cross, and you’ll get an alert if that perimeter is breached. Using advanced Wi-Fi hotspot and GPS location technologies, the application gives you locational information whenever you need it.
Why is Digital Monitoring Critical?
Spyzie gives you the tools to effectively monitor your child or your employees, but why do you need to do it in the first place? Here’s why:
- It keeps them physically safe by letting you know where they are at all times
- It prevents app misuse and over-use
- It stops your kids from accessing inappropriate content on the web
- It lets you keep tabs on their social circles and personal interactions over the phone
- It acts as a deterrent against people with criminal intent
- It gives you peace of mind to know that you’re aware of everything your child does with their device
- It gives you a non-invasive way to monitor all digital activities and keep your child safe even when you’re not around
- It allows you to monitor the movement of off-site staff, such as sales or remote service teams
- It gives you more control over what your employees are doing, digitally speaking
- It helps increase productivity by giving you more granular visibility into their daily activities
- It safeguards your company from inadvertent or deliberate information leaks
- It helps you monitor client communication from a central location
- It encourages greater employee accountability
- It gives you hard productivity data when considering an employee for promotion
As you can see, the benefits are many. Using Spyzie for your monitoring needs is all about getting the right information at the right time. It’s the second set of eyes, so to speak. When you have this amount of enhanced visibility, you can make better and more informed decisions about your kids and your employees.
For children, the safety aspect is the greatest benefit. Being aware of how they interact on the web and how they deal with their social circles allows you to guide them in the right direction so that they can eventually start making the right choices on their own. As such, it is an invaluable tool that can help build trust between parents and their kids as they grow into adulthood. Learning to responsibly use technology is a vital lesson that all children need to learn.
For employers, it gives them a fair and impartial view of their employees’ performance through activity monitoring. It not only helps guide them to be more productive, but it safeguards your bottom line by optimizing performance. Results often depend on the level of sustained activity, and Spyzie puts power in your hands by giving you the information you need, when you need it.