Dear all Xiaomi Mi 4 and Mi 3 users! As you know, your phone has been for four/ five-year-olds and Xiaomi also stopped the updates for your phone. However, that does mean, you cannot get MIUI 10 update on your phone. If you are eager to experience the MIUI 10 update on your device, then this post is for you. Just keep reading it.
- Xiaomi Mi 3
- Xiaomi Mi 4
Android version: Based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
MIUI version: MIUI 10 ver 8.7.10 beta
However, before flashing the ROM, you should meet some requirements first:
- Back up all your important data as the process will format all
- Charge your phone battery to at least 50% to avoid unexpected issues.
- A TWRP custom recovery is required to flash the MIUI 10 ROM
- Exit all current account on your phone
Once done, let’s start flashing MIUI 10 ROM on your Xiaomi MI 4/ Mi 3.
Also read: MIUI 10 For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
How To Flash MIUI 10 Rom For Xiaomi Mi 4/Mi 3
- First, download the MIUI 10 beta ROM for your device: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PUZpP5GT_VG2JnnrvfZwT3PApYiAdSn2/view
MIUI 10 8.8.16 build: http://miui.dedyk.gq/8.8.16/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI3WMI4W_8.8.16_v10-6.0.zip
- Copy it into the internal storage of your phone
- Power it off and boot it into TWRP recovery by pressing & holding Power + Volume Up buttons for a few seconds
- Once your phone is in TWRP, perform all Wipes except for Internal storage
- Tap on Install and flash the Rom on your phone
- Wait for the process to complete. The time should be 2-3 minutes
- Once done, reboot your phone and wait for the bootup. You will need to wait for 5-10 minutes, so be patient.
That’s all! You have successfully flashed MIUI 10 ROM on your Xiaomi Mi4/Mi