Dear Samsung Galaxy C8 users! You are facing problems with your Galaxy phone and looking a combination ROM to fix the bricked or bootup issues. Today we’ll share you a combination ROM so that you can flash it on your device. Here are some notes & steps you should know to flash this combination ROM on your Galaxy C8.
- Combination ROM is a kind of ROM for testing and it’s not effective for fixing the hardware. It’s only used for testing bugs or software damage.
- The combination is also great for recovering IMEI number, Baseband, and the software
- After flashing the combination ROM, you will not be able to use features such as making calls, texting messages, playing games…
- The combination ROM still keeps FRP, EE, and other securities.
Now, let’s check on how to flash this combination ROM on your Samsung Galaxy C8.
How To Flash Combination ROM On Galaxy C8
- First, download the ROM on your computer as the link above
- Now, download and extract Odin and install Samsung USB driver
- After restarting your computer, power off your Tab and boot it into the Odin
- Press and hold Power + Home + Volume Down buttons at the same time. Next, press Volume Up key to boot into the Download mode
- Connect your C8 to your computer. If the COM:ID changes into the blue color, that means the connection is successful
- Click on AP button and choose the combination ROM file
- Click on Start button to start the process. Wait for the process to finish.
Once done, unplug the cable and boot up your device. Now you can check the result. If you have any trouble in the process, let’s know in the comment below.