Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 is officially released, and its combination ROM is now available as well. This post today will share you a combination ROM so that you can flash it on your device later. Here are some notes & steps you should know to flash this combination ROM on your Galaxy J7 2018.
- Combination ROM is a kind of ROM for testing and it’s not effective for fixing the hardware. It’s only used for testing bugs or software damage.
- The combination is also great for recovering IMEI number, Baseband, and the software
- After flashing the combination ROM, you will not be able to use features such as making calls, texting messages, playing games…
- The combination ROM still keeps FRP, EE, and other securities.
- COMBINATION: COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_J737UUEU1ARG1.rar (495M) | LINK MAX SPEED
- FULL: J737UUEU1ARI1_J737UOYM1ARI1_XAA_8.0_FULL.zip (2,1G) | LINK MAX SPEED
Also read: Combination ROM For Samsung Galaxy C8
How To Flash Combination ROM On Galaxy J7 2018
- First, download the ROM on your computer as the link above
- Now, download and extract Odin v3.13.1 and install Samsung USB driver
- After restarting your computer, power off your phone and boot it into the Odin
- Press and hold Power + Home + Volume Down buttons at the same time. Next, press Volume Up key to boot into the Download mode
- Connect your Galaxy J7 to your computer. If the COM:ID changes into the blue color, that means the connection is successful
- Click on AP button and choose the combination ROM file
- Click on Start button to start the process. Wait for the process to finish.
Once done, unplug the cable and boot up your device. Now you can check the result. If you have any trouble in the process, let’s know in the comment below.