It has been a month since Xiaomi has first introduced its latest Mi A2 and A2 Lite smartphones. We know two of these phones, especially the Mi A2 have been receiving a lot of big welcome from users. These phones got a flash sale after only two hours for sale. However, some Mi A2/A2 Lite users messaged to us that they have already faced difficulty in bypassing Google Account on their phone. So if you are in the same trouble with removing FRP lock on your Mi A2/A2 Lite, then this post will show you a method to bypass Google Account on your phone.
Bypass Google Account Xiaomi Mi A2/A2 Lite
- Power your phone on and connect it to a Wi-Fi network
- Once done, return to the Welcome screen and tap on Visions Settings
- Tap on Talkback option and enable it
- In the Talkback tutorial screen, draw L letter and choose Talkback Settings
- Next, disable explore by touch and tap on Help & Feedback
- Select the first line: Get start with voice access and play the video
- Tap on the clock icon in the video windows to open Chrome browser.
- Tap on No, thanks so that you cannot log in any Google account.
- Now, enter this URL into the search browser: bit.ly/techzai and download and install Apex launcher 3.3.3. Remember to allow this source option
- Once done, open the app and you are now on the home screen. Continue to open Chrome and download two files: Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk and Bypass Android 8.apk
- Now, go to File app > Download folder and install Bypass Android 8.apk first
- Continue to install Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk. Once done, launch it and then tap on three-dot button and select Browse sign-in option
- From there, enter any Google Account you remember the password. Once done, reboot your Mi A2/A2 Lite phone.
That’s all you need! You have now successfully bypassed Google Account on your Xiaomi Mi A2/A2 Lite. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.