You are using the latest flagship from Samsung, the Galaxy S8 or S8+. However, due to some reasons, you get stuck at the Verify Google Account screen after resetting your beloved smartphone. You found many ways to bypass the Google Account, but all of them are failed, we, at techzai.com, now have a solution to help you fix it.
However, before getting started, you must meet some certain requirements:
- First, download and install Samsung USB drivers on your Windows computer: link here
- Download and extract the Odin v3.13.1 from here onto your PC. (Updated: Get this modified Odin for those whose see the “SHA256 is Invalid” error with Odin.)
- Keep the battery of your smartphone at least 30% to perform the process
- This guide is only for Galaxy S8 and S8+ models: G950F, G950FD, G950U, G955F, G955FD, G955U, so you should not try it on other devices as it might get it bricked.
Now, let’s start the process.
How to Remove Google Account Lock On Galaxy S8/S8+
- First, download the combination file as well as stock Rom for your compatible model:
Combination ROM Of Samsung Galaxy S8
(SM-G950F / FD)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G950FXXU2ARE1.zip (715MB)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G950FXXU1AQF1.zip (922M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G950FXXU1AQD1.rar (736M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G950USQU4ARE1.zip (719MB)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G950USQU3ARD1.zip (719MB)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G950USQU2ARA1.zip (760MB)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G950USQU1AQCF.zip (868M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G950USQU1AQF3.zip (933M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G950NKSU3ARI2.rar (711M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G950NKSU2ARH1.rar (712M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G950NKSU1AQF1_CL11405575.rar (739M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G9500ZCU3ARG1.rar (755M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G9500ZCU2ARD1.zip (999M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G9500ZCU2AQK1.zip (999M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G9500ZCU1AQG3.zip (998M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G9500ZCU1AQI1.zip (999M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G9500ZCU1AQD9.zip (987M)
(SC-02J / SM-G950J)
Combination ROM Of Galaxy S8 Plus
(SM-G955F / FD)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G955FXXU4ARI1.rar (715M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G955FXXU2ARE1.rar (715MB)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G955FXXU1AQE3_CL11405575.rar (741M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G955FXXU1AQD1_CL11075178.rar (736M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G955USQU5ARF1.rar (718M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G955USQU4ARE1.rar (719MB)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G955USQU3ARD1.rar (719MB)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G955USQU2ARA1_CL12542406 (759MB)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G955USQU2AQK2 (759MB)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G955USQU1AQD8_CL11249373.rar (748M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G955USQU1AQCF_CL11021239.rar (747M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G955NKSU3ARI1.rar (842M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G955NKSU2ARH1.rar (711M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G955NKSU1AQE3.rar (739M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G9550ZCU3ARG1.rar (755M)
- COMBINATION_FA70_G9550ZCU1AQD6.zip (986M)
(SC-03J / SM-G955J)
Full Stock ROM For Galaxy S8:
(SM-G950F / FD):
- Stock 950FD: G950FXXU4CRI5_G950FOXM4CRI5_XXV_8.0_FULL.zip
- G950FXXU1AQH3_G950FOXM1AQH3_XXV_7.0.zip (3,2G)
- Stock 950F: G950FXXU2CRED_G950FOXM2CREB_DBT_8.0_FULL.zip
- USA: USC_SM-G950U_1_20170504170539_gfeqci4fve_fac.zip (3,3G)
- Verizon: VZW_SM-G950U_1_20170428211000_foby9bbm2n_fac.zip (3,4G)
- T-Mobile: G950USQS3CRE2_G950UOYN3CRE2_TMB_8.0.zip
- Sprint: SPR_SM-G950U_1_20170408085013_revj1zmk5m_fac.zip (3,3G)
- G9500ZHU2CRG1_G9500ZZH2CRG1_TGY_8.0_FULL.zip (3.1G)
- G9500ZCU1AQH6_G9500CHC1AQH6_CHC_8.0_FULL.zip (2,6G)
- K: G950NKSU3CRI3_G950NOKR3CRI3_KTC_8.0_FULL.zip (3,3G)
(SC-02J / SM-G950J)
- SC02JOMU1AQL1_7.0_4File_Japan_unlockSCV36.zip (2,9G)
- SC02JOMU1AQF2_SC02JDCM1AQF2_DCM_FULL.zip (2,9G)
Full Stock ROM For Galaxy S8 Plus:
(SM-G955F / FD)
- Stock 955FD: G955FXXU4CRI5_G955FOXM4CRI5_XXV_8.0_FULL.zip (3,6G)
- G955FXXU1AQG5_G955FOXM1AQG5_XXV_7.0.zip (3,2G)
- Stock 955F: G955FXXU1AQG5_G955FOXM1AQG5_BTU_7.0.zip (3,2G)
- USA: USC_SM-G955U_1_20170504154313_jk5541apkz_fac.zip (3,3G)
- Verizon: VZW_M-G955U_1_20170428211201_v6rfqwm8uz_fac.zip (3,4G)
- T-Mobile: G955USQS3CRE2_G955UOYN3CRE2_TMB_8.0.zip
- Sprint: SPR_SM-G955U_1_20170408084239_eans9clmu0_fac.zip (3,3G)
- AT&T: ATT_SM-G955U_1_20170312100613_5t1ljg5a1j_fac.zip (3,3G)
(SC-03J / SM-G955J)
- SC03JOMU1BRC7_SC03JDCM1BRC7_DCM_FULL_8.0.zip (3,2G)
- SC03JOMU1AQF2_SC03JDCM1AQF2_DCM_FULL_7.0.zip (2,9G)
- Once done, unzip the files and power off your device and boot it into the Odin mode by pressing the Volume Down +Power + Bixby buttons at a same time. After seeing a warning message, press the Volume Up button
- Now, connect your device to the computer, launch Odin and choose the combination ROM file in AP box
- Now, click on Start to flash the combination Rom file
- Wait until the process is complete, your device will boot up to the factory binary of the combination ROM.
- Here tap on the Settings icon (9 dots in square) and enable OEM Unlocking & USB Debugging options in Developer Option
- After that, switch off your handset and boot into the Odin mode again.
- Now, exit the Odin and launch it again to flash the Stock ROM. Since Samsung released S8 & S8+ for many markets, so you should download the exactly the ROM file with the market your device was launched. If not, your device will be stuck at the “Installing system update” screen and it can cause some errors like memory encryption. If the stock ROM files listed above are not for your model, you must download the exact ROM file of your S8/S8+.
- Here, choose the BL box with BL_…. file, AP box with AP_…. file and especially, CSC box with Home_CSC… file. Don’t click on the CP
- Wait for a while and click on Start button to flash the Stock ROM.
- Once the process is complete, your device will automatically reboot and you simply finish the setup.
- Now, go to Settings and factory reset your phone and enjoy the result
There is now a new method to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus just by installing APKfile. Follow this post: How To Bypass Google Account On Galaxy Phones With APK File to remove Google account on your phone.
For S8/S8 Plus devices still running Android 7.0 or 7.1 Nougat, if the above method did not help you, then you should follow the below method to help you bypass Google Account on your phone.
Download Required File
- Power your phone on and connect to a Wi-Fi network
- Once you are stuck at the Verify Google Account screen, tap on the box to activate the keyboard of your phone
- Tap on the Gear icon on the keyboard to go to the Settings section of the keyboard
- Scroll to the bottom and choose About Samsung Keyboard option
- Tap on Update and agree with the term and condition of Legal information to go to Galaxy Apps directly
- Now, search for the stock Calculator app and install it. It’s usually the first one.
- Once done, launch the app and enter this code: (+30012012732+
- You will now be taken to the DRParser Mode. Continue to type: *#0808#
- The USB Settings Windows will now appear, choose the last section: DM+ACM+ADB (DM+MODEM+ADB) and reboot your phone.
- Once your phone boots up, install ADB driver as well as extract the ADB-FRP.zip on your computer and connect your S8/S8 Plus to it.
- Check the driver on your computer in Device Manager section to know if it detects your Galaxy Note 8. Here, you just need to care about the ADB driver.
- Now, run the bat file and press OK on your phone.
Above are all steps to bypass the Google Account on Galaxy S8/ S8+. Hope this post is useful for you. If you get any issues, let’s know in the comment below.