Dear all Sony Xperia users! Are you getting trouble with bypassing Google Account on your Xperia running Android 8.0 Oreo? If the answer is Yes, then this post will help you remove FRP Google Account on your Xperia phone.
Bypass Google Account On Xperia Phones Running Android 8.0
Bypassing Google Account is not easy; flashing stock ROM cannot help in resolving this problem, so you should read steps carefully.
- First of all, power on your phone and connect it to a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Return to Welcome screen and tap on Visual Aids
- Select TalkBack and toggle it on
- Once you are in the TalkBack tutorial screen, draw L letter on the screen.
- Tap on TalkBack Settings, scroll down and turn off Explore by Touch or press & hold Vol Up + Vol Down keys for a few seconds to turn TalkBack off.
- Scroll down to bottom and select Help & Feedback
- Choose the first line Get Started with Voice Access
- Play the video, and tap on the arrow button then tap the link to open YouTube app
- The Chrome browser will then open, don’t sign in any account by choosing No, thanks
- Now, enter this URL: bit.ly/techzai and download Apex Launcher 3.3.3
- Install and open it. Once done, you are now in the home screen
- Open Chrome again and download two files: Bypass_FRP 1.0 and Bypass FRP Android 8.
- Now, install Bypass FRP Android 8.apk first and then tap on Done.
- Go to File app > Download folder on your phone and continue to install Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk
- Once done, open it and then tap on three-dot button and choose Browse sign-in option
- From there, enter any Google Account you remember the password. Once done, reboot your Xperia phone
That’s all! You have successfully bypassed Google Account on your Xperia phone running Android 8 Oreo. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.