I know some of you here are encountering problems with your Samsung Galaxy Tab S4. For unknown reasons, you have trouble with removing Google Account on your tablet, which caused you to be difficult to complete setting up it. If you are looking for solutions to bypass Google account on your Galaxy Tab S4, then you are in the right place. Read on this post to remove Google Account on your Galaxy Tab S4.
However, before getting started, you should prepare some things first so that the process can be successful.
- A Windows computer to flash the combination and stock ROM
- A USB C cable for the connection.
- Keep your tablet battery at 30% for the process.
- Download Combination ROM and stock ROM to start the for bypassing Google account
You can also use Samfirm v3.36 to download the stock firmware.
Now, let’s start bypassing Google account on Samsung Galaxy Tab S4.
Use combination ROM to FRP bypass Galaxy Tab S4
Flashing combination ROM is the traditional and popular way to FRP bypass every Samsung Galaxy devices. After you flash the combination ROM, you can enable OEM Unlocking feature. Here is how to do so:
- First, download the combination ROM from the link above
- Odin v3.13.1 to flash the firmware
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your computer
- Power your phone off and boot it into Download mode. To do so, press & hold Bixby +Volume Down buttons while connecting your tablet to the computer
- Extract the combination ROM (rename the file name from .tar.md5 into .tar). Next, launch Odin tool
- Now, click on AP button, browse to the extracted combination ROM file and flash it. Wait for the process to complete
- After your Galaxy Tab S4 boots up, head over to Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlock feature
- Continue to boot your tablet into Download Mode again to flash the stock firmware.
AP browses to AP_T83xxx
BL browses to BL_T83xxx
CP browses to CP_T83xxx
CSC browses to CSC_T83xxx
Click on Start to flash the firmware. Wait until the process is completed and your phone will automatically reboot. That’s all! You have successfully bypassed Google account on your Galaxy Tab S4.
If flashing combination ROM did not help you bypass Google account on your Galaxy Tab S4, then you can refer this post to remove Google account with APK file.