Any of you here are using Android phones running MT6580 chipset. Are you facing issues with removing FRP lock on your phone? If the answer is yes, then this post today will show you a completely new method to bypass Google Account on Android phones running MediaTek MT6580 chipset. Keep reading this post to get the solution.
Bypass Google Account On Phones Running MT6580 Chipset
DOWNLOAD Required files:
Let’s see steps to remove FRP lock on Android phones running MT6580 chipset.
- Download and install the driver on your Windows computer. Restart your computer to make sure it gets the driver.
- Extract and run flash_tool exe file in SP flashtool folder
- In SP Flashtool window, load the Scatter file that you previously downloaded.
- Once done, click on Format tab > Manual Format Flash option
- Next, open the MT_6580_scatter.txt and search for FRP
The next step is important. You have to note down code carefully.
- When you find the line: Partition name: FRP, copy the code of the linear_start_adrr and paste it into Begin address box in SP flashtool
- Now, copy the code of Partition size and paste it into format length Click on Start
- Power your phone off and connect it to your computer
- Wait until a green √ appears on the screen. That’s done!
You have now successfully removed FRP lock on your Android phone running MT6580 chipset. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.