Dear all Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus users! In the Android 8.0 Oreo update, Samsung has already upgraded to the bootloader to level 2. So bypassing Google Account on Android 8 version becomes more difficult. If you are getting trouble with removing FRP Google Account on your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, then this post will help you bypass Google Account on your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus.
Bypass Google Account On Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Android 8.0
Updated 11/2018: Here is a new method to bypass Google account on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus just with installing APK files:
Before proceeding, make sure you download required files to complete the process.
- First, download and use Samfirm v0.36 to download the stock firmware on your computer.
- Download Combination ROM level 2 for your device. The Combination ROM will help you activate USB Debugging.
Galaxy S8 Plus:
G955 F/FD: COMBINATION_FA70_G955FXXU2ARE1
Once done, let’s start bypassing Google Account on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus running Android 8.0 Oreo.
- First, install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. Once done, extract the Odin app
- Switch your phone off and boot it into Download mode by pressing Power + Bixby + Vol Down When you see a blue warning screen, press Vol Up button and lug your phone into your computer.
- Launch Odin and click on AP button. Browse to the folder containing the combination ROM.
- Click on Start to flash the firmware. Once done, you will see the Factory Binary screen.
- After your device boots up, go to Settings > Developer Options and enable USB Debugging
- Now, tap on IME app and enter: *#0808#
- Choose the DM+ACM+ADB option and reboot your phone.
- Next, download ADB_bypass file from this link to bypass Google Account.
- Extract the file and click on bat file while still connecting your phone to the computer.
- Boot your phone into the download mode again to flash the stock ROM
- Extract the downloaded firmware, and continuously choose:
BL to BL_xxxx
AP to AP_xxxx
CP to CP_xxxx
CSC to CSC_xxxx
- Once done, click on Start and then wait until the process is completed.
That’s it! You have now successfully bypassed Google Account on your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus running Android 8.0 Oreo. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.