Samsung has officially pushed out Android 8.1 Oreo firmware update for all Galaxy J7 Pro devices, and many J7 Pro users have already updated their phone to this Android version. However, a problem arises when some J7 Pro users are encountering Google Account verification after updating their phone to the Android 8.1 Oreo. If you are also looking for solutions to bypass Google Account on your Galaxy J7 Pro Android 8.1 Oreo, then read on this post to remove Google account lock on your Galaxy J7 Pro.
Solutions To Bypass Google Account Galaxy J7 Pro Android 8.1 Oreo
Currently, there are two methods to bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy J7 pro running Android 8.1 Oreo.
Use TalkBack Tutorial:
- First, connect your Galaxy J7 pro to Wi-Fi
- Next, press the Home button three times to open TalkBack tutorial.
- Draw L letter on the screen and choose Talkback Settings
- Press the Home button three times again to disable TalkBack
- Scroll down and tap Help & Feedback option
- Choose the first line: Get start with voice access
- Play video > tap on Clock icon to open YouTube app. When you see an update popup, tap on Later.
- Samsung Internet browser will now open. Next, enter this URL into the address bar: bit.ly/techzai
- Download two files: Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk and Bypass Android 8.apk. Once done, tap on Bookmark > History > Download History and install Bypass Android 8.apk.
- Next, continue to install Bypass_FRP 1.0.apk. Once done, open and then tap on three-dot button and choose Browse sign-in option. From there, enter any Google Account you remember the password
Finally, reboot your Galaxy J7 Pro and you are done!
Use HushSMS.apk file
- Prepare another Android phone and install HushSMS app <