Samsung officially introduced the duo Galaxy A6 and A6+ in emerging markets, aiming to mid-range segment. They also received a lot of positive feedback from users, especially the Samsung Galaxy A6+. Although they have just been available for a month, many users messaged us to ask for solutions to bypass Google Account on these new duo phones. If you are also finding a solution to remove FRP Google Account on your Galaxy A6/ A6+, then keep reading this post. We are going to show you how to bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy A6 and A6+ 2018. Let’s see!
- Keep your phone battery at least 30% to avoid unwanted issues
- A Windows computer is required to flash firmware
- Prepare a USB cable for the process
- Download Samsung USB Driver as well as Odin v3.13.1 onto your computer.
Now, let’s start bypassing Google Account On Samsung Galaxy A6/A6+
Bypass Google Account On Samsung Galaxy A6 & A6+
- First, install Samsung USB driver on your computer and then extract Odin v3.13.1. restart your computer to make sure it recognizes the driver
- Now, download combination ROM and the stock ROM for Galaxy A6 and A6+
Samsung Galaxy A6 2018
Stock Full 5 Files:
Samsung Galaxy A6+ 2018
Stock Full 5 Files:
- Power your phone off and boot it into Download mode by holding both Volume buttons at the same time.
- Open Odin and connect your phone to the computer.
- Click on AP button and browse to the extracted Combination ROM folder and then click on Start.
- Once your device boots up to Factory Binary screen, go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number 7 times until you see a message: you are now a developer.
- Return Settings > Developer Options and enable OEM Unlocking
- Now, switch off your phone and boot into the Download mode
- Reset Odin and flash the stock firmware you previously downloaded. Remember to choose the correct file.
- Click on Start to begin flashing the stock firmware.
That’s it! You have now successfully bypass Google Account on your Galaxy A6/A6+. If you have any question, let’s know in the comment below.