In the latest patch update for Galaxy A5 (A510) and A7 (A710), Samsung has officially upgraded the binary to the level of the stock ROM for their two phones. That’s the reason why many Galaxy A5 and A7 users get troubles in bypassing Google Account on their phone. So, if you are also in the same difficulty in removing FRP lock, then this post will help you do this. All you need is to keep reading this post to remove FRP lock on your Galaxy A5/A7 2016.
- Galaxy A5 2016
- Galaxy A7 2016
Samsung Galaxy A5:
SM A510 F/ FD-DS:
Samsung Galaxy A7
You can use Samfirm v0.36 to download the stock ROM for your phone at a high speed. Remember to download a stock ROM full 5 files.
- Samsung USB driver and then install it on your computer
- Bypass Tool: FRP-bypass.zip
- Odin v3.13.1 to flash the combination and stock ROM
Bypass Google Account For Samsung Galaxy A5-A7 2016
Step 1: Flash Combination ROM
- Extract the Odin app and run the exe file.
- Plug your A5/A7 into the computer and click on the AP box
- Navigate to the folder containing the combination ROM and choose it
- Wait for a minute and click on Start
(If your phone hangs the logo, reboot into the stock recovery (Power + Vol Down buttons) and then press Power + Vol Up + Home buttons to go into the recovery to wipe data & cache)
Step 2: Activate USB Debugging & OEM Unlock
- Once your phone boots up, choose Factory IME app
- Your phone will now reboot
- Tap on Settings icon, choose Developer Option and enable USB Debugging & OEM unlock
- To make Developer Options appear, tap on About Phone > Build Number 7 times
Step 3: Bypass Google Account
- Connect the phone to your computer again and check if the connection COM in Device Manager
- Now, extract the bypass tool, run the bat file
- Continuously, hit 1, then 2 and 3 to remove the Google Account on your Galaxy A5/A7 2016
Step 4: Flash the Stock ROM
The work is nearly done. You just now reset Odin, click on AP box and flash the downloaded stock ROM above. Remember to download the correct ROM version of your model.
That’s it! You have successfully bypassed the Google Account on your Galaxy A5/A7 2016. If you have any difficulty, let’s know in the comment below.